How to Apply

 Application Procedures
(1) Fill in the Admission Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study in of Liaoning Communication University.

(2) Transfer RMB700Yuan (110USD$) application fee(non-refundable) to university bank account.

(3) After the application has been verified, the Admission Notice Letter and JW202 Form for visa will be sent to qualified applicants or their sponsors.

(4) A visa can be obtained from the Chinese Embassy or consulate in the applicant’s country with the Admission Notice Letter and JW202 Form.

(5) Students should come to LNCU one week before the date showed on Admission Notice Letter. Those who are unable to come on time without any compelling reasons will lose the seat for study at LNCU.

Register and resident permit
1. International students must apply to the China’s Embassy for Visa X if the duration of study is more than 6 months, and Visa F if the duration is less than 6 months at the Chinese Embassy in their home country with the required documents.

2. Issued by Chinese law, International students should enter China within the period specified on their visas. Upon arriving in school, within 3 days of registration, international students must go to the Shenyang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau for Foreigners with their passports and two passport size photos to take a physical examination. A night before the scheduled Physical Examination, students must not eat and drink after 10:00pm until the examination finishes. If the student is found to have a disease, he or she must leave China immediately by Chinese Law.

3. International students with an X visa must apply for a Residence Permit at the Shenyang Entry-Exit Inspection Bureau for Foreigners within 30 days after arrival in Shenyang. Students are responsible for keeping the information on their Residence Permit current during their study period. Students should go to the Shenyang Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to record any change of information on their Residence Permit and pay related fees.

4. International students must register at the local police station within 24 hours of their entry to China. The students must extend their visa at the Entry and Exit Administration Bureau before the visa expiration date.

5. The university is not responsible for any letter of invitation to visitors. International students should refer to the relevant China tourism departments for information regarding visits by relatives.

6. International students who have graduated or have been dismissed from the university must leave China within the designated time. For the students who have been dismissed from the university, the Entry & Exit Administration Bureau will cancel and take back their Residence Permit and/or shorten their visa.