All applicants must be in good health.
(1) Undergraduate Programs 4 years ( in English Medium): Under the age of 30, a high school graduate or with equivalent qualification of 12-year education background.
(2) Undergraduate Programs 4 years ( in Chinese Medium): HSK level 6 required
(3) Non-degree Chinese Language Course: No prerequisite required.
Materials for application
The following materials have to be prepared, photocopies or fax submissions are accepted, the original documents can be submitted after acceptance of admission, if send the materials as photocopies, please e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Application form for Foreigners Wishing to Study in of Liaoning Communication University
(2) The first page and one blank page of the passport
(3) Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
(4) Certificate of highest academic degree obtained and transcript of academic record (In English or in Chinese)
(5) 2-inch color photos
(6) Financial Proof or other warranty to ensure the students can cover all the expenses during their study in China
(7) The above materials should be written in English or in Chinese, or attach a translation in either of the two languages. Relevant forms are available from Chinese Embassies, consulates or LNCU