In a rapidly changing media environment, new technologies are changing how animation is created, experienced and understood. It is a discipline that has widely diversified and is now found everywhere.
Animation is creative, exploratory and playful. The students of Animation will become versatile and innovative and they will understand how traditional skills underpin new digital technologies and platforms, and where and how those skills can be applied and exploited. They will also learn how to develop different ways of working, to collaborate, and test ideas. Our courses will guide you to take increasing responsibility and ownership of your work and your learning. We do this so that you will be ready and able to take full advantage of the full range of opportunities offered by the creative industries in the global economy.
- To master the basic theory and knowledge of animation
- To have a strong ability to grasp the practice of artistic creation to balance the relations between artistic creation and commercial demand.
- To be proficient at animation producing software.
- To master the basic skills of animation and computer animation design and production.
- To have creative ability of film and television animation
- To have ability to appreciate and comment on animation arts
Introduction to Animation, Principles of Animation, Animation Regulation, Shooting Script Design, Character Design, Scene Design, Foundation of Animation Software, 3D Animation Production, Animation Post- Synthesis, Firm and Television Animation Clips
Our Courses will prepare you for progression into jobs in animation or related time-based media production. You can enter into a variety of production areas that use animation such as various assistant roles in animation, production, direction, design and characterization. Your portfolio will provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate the relevant skills and knowledge required for employment in these fields. Additionally, some students may choose to progress to further study at postgraduate level.